Heritage Inn based in Moose Jaw, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel manager. Heritage Inn is a distinguished hospitality destination known for its commitment to providing a warm and inviting experience for guests. Specializing in comfortable accommodations and excellent service, the inn offers a variety of amenities to cater to diverse needs. Whether for business or leisure, Heritage Inn stands out for its convenient locations and a focus on guest satisfaction. With a welcoming ambiance and attention to detail, the inn creates a home-away-from-home atmosphere. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Heritage Inn
Position: Hotel manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $55,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1590 Main Street North Moose Jaw, SK S6J 1L3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations, recruit and hire staff, and supervise staff
- The candidates should be able to conduct performance reviews, negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and conduct training sessions
- The candidates should be able to prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses, implement marketing activities, and arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
- The candidates should be able to enforce policies and procedures, address customers’ complaints or concerns, develop and implement business plans, and establish work schedules
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, other benefits, free parking available, and on-site amenities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume) through the below-mentioned details
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!