Clean & Green Team Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of House cleaner. Clean & Green Team Inc. is a professional cleaning service company provider in Canada offers comprehensive cleaning solutions to its residential, commercial and industrial clients. We are known for providing excellence in cleaning service. Our eco-friendly cleaning products, latest machines, and customized cleaning packages help us in delivering industry driven service. We are committed to offer 100% customer satisfaction, we focus on total quality management. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Clean & Green Team Inc.
Position: House cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, 08:30 to 16:00
Transportation information: The candidates should have own transport
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Apartment/condominium complex, Private residence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need a degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Credentials: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety: The candidates should have clear criminal records, and clear driver’s validity licence
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication, be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidates will get gratuities, free parking, wellness program, and learning/training will be paid by the employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!