Best Maple Inn Ltd. based in Drayton Valley, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeper. Best Maple Inn Ltd. offers a range of amenities and services, creating a pleasant stay for travelers. We beckons travelers with an unparalleled blend of comfort and charm. Our friendly atmosphere is designed to enhance your visit. We provide a haven where every detail is crafted to create a lasting impression. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Best Maple Inn Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Drayton Valley, AB
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be punctual, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, stock linen closet
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers, dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas, distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidates should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets, clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!