Paramjit Dhillon based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeper. Paramjit Dhillon is a well-known person living in Brampton, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facility to our employees, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Paramjit Dhillon
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work setting: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment and work in employer’s/client’s home
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also be punctual
- The candidate should be able to launder clothing and household linens and also mend clothing and linens
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to shop for food and household supplies and also prepare and serve nutritious meals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!