6743685 Manitoba Ltd. based in Morden, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeper (except private households). 6743685 Manitoba Ltd. is a well-known hotel, providing hotel and hospitality services at Morden and all over Canada. We are known to provide hospitality services including lavish rooms, quality food, free wifi, trained staff and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: 6743685 Manitoba Ltd.
Position: Housekeeper (except private households)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3010 Thornhill St, Morden, MB, R6M 1A2
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various training opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and bonus
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and sick leaves
For years, 6743685 Manitoba Ltd. has been working with an expert group of employees. Working for years, the hotel company has become well-known to have positive reviews. The company is known to be working with references of its recursive customers and having more and more customers day-by-day.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!