Alyssa Volpe based in Nobleton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide. Alyssa Volpe is a well-known person who is famously known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alyssa Volpe
Position: Housekeeping aide
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 7 Simon Hentry Ave,Nobleton, ON L0G 1N0
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Staff accommodation available, Relocation costs covered by employer, Private residence, Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidates should be able to dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets, launder clothing and household linens
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidates should be able to stock linen closet, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers, clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidates will get on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!