MARCELA based in Thornhill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide. MARCELA is renowned for delivering outstanding services to their employees. We foster a collaborative environment and strive to offer comprehensive amenities and support to our staff. Our programs and provisions are tailored to assist our employees in achieving and maintaining self-sufficiency. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MARCELA
Position: Housekeeping aide
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Thornhill, ON
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Private residence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Credentials: Certificate of Conduct
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be non-smokers and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure and be accustomed to repetitive tasks.
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads and be physically fit for demanding tasks.
- The candidates should be able to manage a combination of sitting, standing, and walking and lift up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidates should be dependable and demonstrate flexibility
- The candidates should show initiative and be reliable
- The candidates should be a team player and exercise good judgment
- The candidates should be organized and prioritize punctuality
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors, and dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture, and make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, pick up debris, and empty trash containers
- The candidates should be able to clean changing rooms and showers, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, and launder clothing and household linens
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume) through the below-mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!