Housekeeping room attendant
Royalty Maples Motel & Cottages based in Charlottetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. Royalty Maples Motel & Cottages comprise of 11 cottages, 4 Bedroom Vacation home, 6 motel units and 2 – 3 way serviced motor-home/camper sites. Our each motel includes cable TV, double hide-a-bed, queen bed, fully equipped kitchen, bath and complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet. We are close to all amenities, including restaurants, beaches, shopping, golfing and the Charlottetown Airport. We are pet friendly also. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Royalty Maples Motel & Cottages
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Shifts: Day, Weekend and Morning
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort, school or educational institution or establishment and hotel laundry
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture/li>
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The employees get gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by meeting (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
C1E 1S3 Between
Time: 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!