Vacasa Canada ULC based in Whistler, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping Room Attendant. Vacasa Canada ULC is known to unlock the possibilities of how we enjoy vacation homes. We are known to take care of managing our homeowners’ vacation houses so they can actually enjoy their free time (and their home when they want to). We are known to help people invest smarter. Our people are leading the charge. We believe the best vacations are in strong local communities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Vacasa Canada ULC
Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $23.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Whistler, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage also Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance, Maternity and parental benefits, Other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer, On-site housing options, Subsidised public transportation, Team building opportunities, Transportation provided by employer, Parking available, Travel insurance and Wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!