Housekeeping room attendant
Super 8 Castlegar based in Castlegar, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. Super 8 Castlegar create an amicable hospitality environment that maximizes service quality and provide comfort to every customer. We are destined to offer cost-competitive hospitality services which conform to the international hotel industry benchmarks and quality standards to exceed expectations of the customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Super 8 Castlegar
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.30 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Castlegar, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate should be able to make beds, change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries and also clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas and also pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns and handle, report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!