Housekeeping room attendant
Super 8 based in Creek, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. Super 8 create an amicable hospitality environment that maximizes service quality and provide comfort to every customer. We are destined to offer cost-competitive hospitality services which conform to the international hotel industry benchmarks and quality standards to exceed expectations of the customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Super 8
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.61 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 206 Highway Avenue Fox Creek, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Rural area, Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is not available
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have dependability and hardworking skills
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on.
- The candidate should sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet.
- The candidate should clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators, handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate should attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings, cean changing rooms and showers.
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
206 Highway Avenue
Fox Creek, AB
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!