Housekeeping Room Attendant
HILTON GARDEN INN KITCHENER/CAMBRIDGE based in Cambridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. HILTON GARDEN INN KITCHENER/CAMBRIDGE offers upscale accommodations, glowing service, and unexpected amenities designed to bring out the best in people. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: HILTON GARDEN INN KITCHENER/CAMBRIDGE
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.50 hourly 16 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 746 Old Hespeler Road, Cambridge, ON N3H 5L8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in a tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators, handle and report lost and found items, attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information on facilities, pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidates should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates will get bonus, group insurance benefits, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!