Housekeeping Room Attendant
The Glynmill Inn Incorporated based in 1B Cobb Lane, Corner Brook, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping Room Attendant. The company is known for its excellent environment for workers. It is known as the home of talented individuals with a passion and commitment to work. We are known to take care of our employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment.
Employer Name: The Glynmill Inn Incorporated
Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant
No. of Vacancies: 3 Vacancies
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 hourly for 25 to 37 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal appointment leading to Full time or permanent job.
Location: 1B Cobb Lane Corner Brook, NL.
Shifts: Morning, evening, early morning, weekend
Language: Candidates must have knowledge of the English language.
Education: Candidates do not need standard qualifications such as degree, certificate or diploma.
Experience: Candidates do not need experience although experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking.
- The candidates should be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- The candidates should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills.
- The candidate should be able to have good communication skills.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidates should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- The candidates should be able to stock linen closet.
- The candidates should be able to dust furniture.
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information on facilities.
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures abd appliances.
- The candidates get parking benefits.
- The employees get chance to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or fax or a mail directly meeting with person (along with your resume,) through below mentioned details
1B Cobb Lane
Corner Brook, NL
1B Cobb Lane
Corner Brook, NL
A2H 2V3 Between 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!