Travelodge By Wyndham Fort St. John based in Fort St. John, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. Travelodge By Wyndham Fort St. John offers a range of room options and modern facilities. We maintain high standards of hospitality, making us a reliable choice for visitors seeking a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We are a welcoming accommodation option known for our comfortable amenities and convenient location. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Travelodge By Wyndham Fort St. John
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 10419 Alaska Road Fort St. John, BC V1J 1B1
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors, dust furniture, and vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, and stock the linen closet
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, and clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items, attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, provide basic information on facilities, pick up debris and empty trash containers, and wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to clean changing rooms and showers, and address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates will get health care plan and dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!