Gav Enterprises Ltd DBA. The Chinook Motel and Oasis Motor Inn based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping Room Attendant. We are a family-owned motel that makes its guests feel right at home. Whether a person is in Kelowna for business or for pleasure the motel has the right accommodation. Located in central Kelowna we remain only a minute away from sandy beaches, championship golf courses, and award-winning wineries. We are known to offer rooms with one Queen or King bed or a room with two beds, some with kitchenettes. We also have one larger 1 and 2 bedroom suite with kitchenettes that sleep up to six people. Located next to the heated outdoor pool we also have a shaded courtyard with gas BBQs, picnic tables, a covered gazebo and also a putting green. All The Chinook Motel and Oasis Motor Inn. have rooms having A/C, fridge, microwave, wireless internet and full cable TV. We also provide the services of on-site coin-op laundry.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Early Morning and Morning shifts. The employer is LMIA approved to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: Gav Enterprises Ltd DBA. The Chinook Motel and Oasis Motor Inn
Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Job ID: 22052510
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: No experience is required although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get employees discount at the motel and company products
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, vacations, casual leaves, sick leaves etc.
Working for years, the Gav Enterprises Ltd DBA. The Chinook Motel and Oasis Motor Inn are known to have experienced staff working all together to provide the best services to the clients. The motel is located in the centre of the city is known to be convenient to everyone. Since its establishment, the motel has been working with references and having more and more good reviews.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!