Safina Textiles Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources assistant. Safina Textiles Inc. offers an extensive range of premium fabrics that cater to various industries and applications. From fashion to interior design, our diverse collection showcases a fusion of contemporary trends and timeless classics. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Safina Textiles Inc.
Position: Human resources assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Overtime, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to process classification, staffing and other personnel documents
- The candidates should be able to store, update and retrieve personnel related data
- The candidates should be able to manage personnel information database
- The candidates should be able to maintain registration systems, records and files
- The candidates should be able to prepare staff relations information, screen job applicants
- The candidates should be able to disseminate health and safety information, prepare reports
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!