Synergy Rehabilitation Inc based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources manager. Synergy Rehabilitation Inc offers a range of services related to physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, and psychotherapy to help patients regain their independence and improve their quality of life. We have team of experienced healthcare professionals who shared a passion for providing comprehensive and personalized rehabilitation services to patients. We specializes in providing rehabilitation services to patients with physical and mental disabilities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Synergy Rehabilitation Inc
Position: Human resources manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $45.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Work setting: Health care institution, facility or clinic
Supervision: 5-10 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be organized and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to plan and control budget and expenditures, establish and implement policies and procedures, train, direct and motivate staff
- The candidates should be able to assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs, oversee the classification and rating of occupations, plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- The candidates should be able to manage contracts, manage training and development strategies, oversee the analysis of employee data and information, oversee development of communication strategies, oversee the preparation of reports
- The candidates should be able to advise senior management, respond to employee questions and complaints
- The candidates should be able to organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!