GTA Plumbing and Electrical Supplies Ltd based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. GTA Plumbing and Electrical Supplies Ltd want to help our customers’ businesses succeed. We have grown to serve the building industry in HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical supplies. We are committed to delivering the best service in our industry. sells quality wholesale plumbing and plumbing fixtures with big name brands such as Toto, Delta, Kindred, American Standard and many more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GTA Plumbing and Electrical Supplies Ltd
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Work setting: Urban area, construction industry and sales
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Internet
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures, organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures and also determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- The candidate should be able to prepare and post notices and advertisements, collect and screen applicants, advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment, notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- The candidate should be able to review candidate inventories, contact potential applicants to arrange interviews, negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process, provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs and also supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!