Human Resources Officer
Mytech Guru based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human Resources Officer. Mytech Guru is known to offer internet and phone-based technical support. Our company is known as an excellent group of experts. We use advanced techniques and keep our clients at priority. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Mytech Guru
Position: Human Resources Officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.10 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6450 Cartmell Place SW suite 207, Edmonton, AB, T6W 4H8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Work Setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Internet
Security and Safety: Bondable
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements also prepare and post notices and advertisements
- The candidate should be able to collect and screen applicants
- The candidate should be able to advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- The candidate should be able to contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- The candidate should be able to notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- The candidate should be able to advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- The candidate should be able to determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!