Ace Management Consulting Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. Ace Management Consulting Ltd. helping organizations define and refine their overall strategic direction, including market analysis, competitive positioning, and long-term planning. We use to conduct financial assessments, analyzing financial data, and helping organizations develop strategies for financial management, budgeting, and forecasting. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ace Management Consulting Ltd.
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $33.11 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1925 18 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 7T8
Shifts: Day, Overtime, Morning
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Human resources software, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements
- The candidates should be able to collect and screen applicants, advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- The candidates should be able to review candidate inventories, contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- The candidates should be able to recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions, notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- The candidates should be able to advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures, determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- The candidates should be able to provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
- The candidates should be able to supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
- The candidates will get health care plan, and dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!