Precision Restorations Inc. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. Precision Restorations Inc. specializes in the restoration of classic and vintage automobiles. We have a team of skilled technicians and craftsmen who can meticulously bring old or damaged vehicles back to their original glory. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Precision Restorations Inc.
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $42,000 to $47,000 annually (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Delta, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be organized, and reliable
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, collect and screen applicants
- The candidates should be able to advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment, review candidate inventories, contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- The candidates should be able to recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions, co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- The candidates should be able to notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers, advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- The candidates should be able to organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures, negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process
- The candidates should be able to determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training, supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
- The candidates should be able to provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, health care plan, and dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!