N & T Global Services Inc. based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Information technology (IT) analyst. N & T Global Services Inc. is software solution and IT service provider for small to medium size companies to help businesses grow and make profitable through custom design, software development, QA, consultancy and support services. We provide both custom and third party solution according to business needs. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: N & T Global Services Inc.
Position: Information technology (IT) analyst
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $43.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Information Systems Professional (ISP)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge: Microsoft Visio, Linux, Unix, Servers, Database software, and SQL.
Own tools/equipment: Cellular phone
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidates should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under pressure, meeting tight deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on attention to detail
- The candidates should exhibit a strong client focus and possess efficient interpersonal skills, coupled with excellent oral and written communication abilities. They should also demonstrate initiative, be organized, and work effectively as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to design, develop, and implement information systems business solutions
- The candidates should be able to provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and service delivery
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, bonus, maternity and parental benefits, pension plan, learning/training paid by employer, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, Letter of recommendation, Proof of the requested certifications, Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, and Copy of latest school transcript) through the below-mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!