G-P Distributing Inc based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Inside sales representative. G-P Distributing Inc specializes in the distribution of various goods, ranging from food and beverages to household items, cleaning supplies, and industrial equipment. We collaborates with renowned manufacturers and suppliers to ensure that our customers have access to top-notch products that meet their requirements. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: G-P Distributing Inc
Position: Inside sales representative
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: In shop, On-site customer service, Urban area, Cash and carry store, Wholesalers
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of product: Appliances, China and silverware, Cosmetics and toiletries, Food and food products, Nutrition and health products
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, organized, flexible, reliable, adaptable, analytical, collaborative, and creative
- The candidates should be efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, integrated, outgoing, and should have positive attitude, and time management skills
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems, provide advice about merchandise
- The candidates should be able to assist in display of merchandise, estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- The candidates should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease, Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidates should be able to prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment, administrative and office activities
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, group insurance benefits, disability benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The candidates will get free parking, travel insurance, and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!