Huestis Insurance & Associates based in Edmundston, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance Agent. The insurance group and associates are made up of community-based insurance agencies located right in a person’s neighbourhood. The company is known to be made up of local people who understand people’s insurance needs. It is known to offer service, choice, and advice with the backing of Canada’s largest insurance companies. Quality is something that matters the most for it. Whether that is support through a claim or changing a vehicle on the policy, the company works with a goal to provide an exceptional client experience. The Huestis Insurance & Associates provides all the services such as regular file reviews, 24/7 availability, prompt attention to clients’ requests and a dedicated accounts manager assigned.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates for this job have to work in day shift.
Employer Name: Huestis Insurance & Associates
Position: Insurance Agent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30,000 to $40,000 annually for 70 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmundston, NB
Work Location Information: On-site customer service
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Insurance Experience: Automobile insurance, Tenant insurance, Property/casualty insurance
Security and Safety: Bondable
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The candidate should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- The candidate should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- The candidate should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and bonus
Huestis Insurance & Associates believes in giving back to its communities. Reinvesting time and resources into the communities is the company’s way of showing appreciation for the customers who have shown their support to it over the years. The company provides insurance services to every small and big area of Canada.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!