Sussex Insurance Agency (Maple Ridge) based in Maple Ridge, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance broker. Sussex Insurance Agency (Maple Ridge) is a reputable insurance agency has been providing reliable insurance solutions to individuals, families, and businesses for several years. Our dedicated team of insurance professionals is committed to offering personalized service and tailoring insurance policies to meet the unique needs of our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sussex Insurance Agency (Maple Ridge)
Position: Insurance broker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 80 to 180 hours per month
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time leading to full time
Location: 11850 224th St Maple Ridge, BC V2X 8T1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Transportation information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Insurance experience: Property/casualty insurance, Automobile insurance, Fire insurance, Tenant insurance, Travel insurance
Credentials: Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB), Provincial or territorial licence
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The candidates should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- The candidates should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, bonus, commission, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!