Cognizant based in Toronto, ON, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Java Full Stack Lead (Remote). Cognizant can be termed as one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. We have an unique industry-based, consultative approach that helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Everything we do at Cognizant, we work with passion—for clients, communities, and organization. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Cognizant
Position: Java Full Stack Lead (Remote)
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $35.00-$40.00 hourly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Shifts: Day Job
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of working as a Full stack Java Tech Lead to serve the diverse base of global clients, other experience details are mentioned below
- The candidates should be able to work in a small cross functional team comprised of a Product Manager, an Architect, Full-Stack Developers, UI/UX designers and Big Data analysts builds higher quality software faster siloed individuals working independently and also work in a small, nimble engineering teams generate collective empathy and comradery, thus increasing their ability to anticipate unforeseen development scope changes and maintain high quality deliverables
- The candidate should be able work across US Studio system or within client development sites, Digital Engineering teams ideate and develop innovative cloud-based solutions following a Lean-Agile process with DevOps culture and also provide DevOps engineers consistent opportunities to push digital boundaries while growing their exposure to transformational technologies
- The candidate should be able to build cutting edge, cloud-based software that powers modern business and also be someone who enjoys working in a diverse, collaborative, geographically distributed team
- The candidate should be an expert engineer who values the “team”, drives continuous improvement and is unafraid to challenge the legacy status quo with creative cloud-based solutions
- The candidate should be able to understand technical requirements and also own delivery of a 10-member team and manage follow-ups
- The candidate should have good knowledge and development experience in Java based microservices and also must have development experience in Azure or AWS cloud, serverless is extra advantage.
- The candidate must be continuous integration and delivery patterns and understand various rollout plans and also should be experienced in Typescript via frontend or back-end development
- The candidate should have basic knowledge in GrapQL and also have resource and delivery management experience
- The candidate should be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- The candidate should be able to participate in business requirement meetings and also provide high level solutions in technical analysis meetings.
- The candidate should be able to manage intra team communications and also manage and offshore deliveries and escalations.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!