Junior Packaging & Labelling Developer
Lululemon based in British Columbia is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Junior Packaging & Labeling Developer. Lululemon can be termed as an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. We have set the bar in technical fabrics and functional design and also create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We have succeeded due to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections with communities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lululemon
Position: Junior Packaging & Labelling Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $1300.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Shift: To be determined
Business Unit: Store Support Centre (SSC)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as Bachelor of Design/Engineering or related discipline
Experience: Candidates need a minimum of two years of design, development or related professional industry experience
- The candidate should be able to ensure packaging and labeling materials are production ready and support successful product delivery
- The candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Office Programs and also should be proficient with Adobe programs (Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign)
- The candidate should have working knowledge of Flex PLM or similar PLM software and also have the ability to multitask and manage various projects simultaneously
- The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills and also have familiarity with packaging technical terminology
- The candidate should have design thinking and also have the ability to create solutions that meet the consumer and business need
- The candidate should have problem solving skills and also have familiarity with cost analysis
- The candidate should be able to acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life and also possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- The candidate should be able to communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same and also lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- The candidate should be able to foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships and also integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- The candidate should be responsible for planning, designing, developing, testing, and producing end-to-end packaging and labels and also work in close partnership with cross-functional teams across the business and partners throughout supply chain
- The candidate should be able to meet the needs of product, guests, markets and channels in order to achieve strategic priorities and business goals
- The candidate should be able to create end-to-end packaging and labeling solutions that meet the requirements for our global markets and also collaborate with vendors, suppliers, and cross functional partners to produce packaging and labeling that complements product assortment.
- The candidate should be able to support Developers and Senior Developers with the development of packaging materials that meet design briefs and cross functional business requirements and also be responsible for the organization, flow, and tracking of packaging/labeling samples and product prototypes.
- The candidate should be able to execute the creation, carryover, and communication of material style associations and details in FlexPLM and with cross functional partners and also maintain data integrity in FlexPLM and other relevant systems
- The candidate should be able to work collaboratively with the packaging and labeling developers in ensuring accuracy of labeling needs on all packaging and labeling materials and also shadow more senior packaging/labeling developers through the ongoing support of junior development activities listed above to ensure business requirements are met; promoting a grounding in understanding of each development
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!