Ginger Beef Peking House based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper. Ginger Beef Peking House serves traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist in Calgary. We opened our doors in the mid-1980s and have been serving the people of Calgary with authentic Chinese delicacies. As a company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, we offers franchise opportunities to those who would like to provide quality food and excellent customer service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ginger Beef Peking House
Position: Kitchen helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables, clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- The candidates should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidates should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, package take-out food
- The candidates should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidates should be able to handle and store cleaning products, remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!