Bikaner Indian Cuisine & Sweets based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper. Bikaner Indian Cuisine & Sweets is the best Indian Sweet shop in town and catering special gift package for special festivals and occasaions. Our menu includes wide range of food including Veg. Curries , Noodles , Sweets, Vegeterian and Non Veg Thalis. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Kitchen helper is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Bikaner Indian Cuisine & Sweets
Position: Kitchen helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should be able to handle and store cleaning products
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
15161 56 Ave suite 109
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!