Dragon City Buffet based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper. Dragon City Buffet is offers delicious dining, takeout and delivery services. We has been recognized for its outstanding Chinese cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff. Our Chinese restaurant is known for classic dishes with modern interpretation and fresh ingredients. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Kitchen helper is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Dragon City Buffet
Position: Kitchen helper
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 to 16.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to handle and store cleaning products
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should be able to sharpen kitchen knives
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
157, 2325 50 Ave
Red Deer, AB
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!