KFC based in Golden, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper. KFC began in a Kentucky gas station way back in 1930 when Harland Sanders first started cooking for hungry travelers. We value quality. You can taste it in the products we offer, recognize it in the people who make them, and see it in the way we interact with the planet. We use real Canadian farm raised chicken without any added hormones or steroids. Our cooks prepare our original recipe chicken in small batches throughout the day to ensure our chicken is always fresh. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KFC
Position: Kitchen helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Golden, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Evening, Overtime, Morning and Early Morning
Work Setting: Remote location, rural area, staff accommodation is available, relocation costs are not covered by employer and willing to relocate
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have experience of electronic cash register, grill and deep fryer
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidate should be able to replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The employees get pension plan
- The employees get learning/training paid by employer, team building opportunities and transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!