Sushi Nami Royale is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen Helper. Sushi Nami Royale is known to strive to make its brand the Nation’s favorite finest Japanese Sushi and best Ramen dining experience with a customer-first business philosophy. Our restaurant is known to serve all types of quality food items at affordable prices. We provide dine-in options and also deliver our food all over Canada. We have food options for everyone for all types of meals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sushi Nami Royale
Position: Kitchen Helper
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Approximately $15.00 hourly
Employment Type: Full time, Part Time, Part Time leading Full Time
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to perform any combination of the following duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition: Sweeps and mops floors.
- The candidate should be able to wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- The candidate should be able to segregate and remove trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- The candidate should be able to steam-clean or hoses-out garbage cans.
- The candidate should be able to sort bottles, and break disposable ones in a bottle crushing machine.
- The candidate should be able to wash pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- The candidate should be able to scrape food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on a conveyor to a dishwashing machine.
- The candidate should be able to polish silver, using a burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
- The candidate should be able to hold inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
- The candidate should be able to transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of a hand truck.
- The candidate should be able to set up banquet tables.
- The candidate should be able to wash and peel vegetables, using a knife or peeling machine.
- The candidate should be able to load or unload trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and bonus
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available and paid leaves
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!