PIZZA DELIGHT based in Montague, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper. PIZZA DELIGHT is a Canadian pizza restaurant franchise. Founded in 1968. We primarily serves pizza, pasta and salad dishes. Today, we have over 95 restaurants, and operates in Ontario and Atlantic Canada. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: PIZZA DELIGHT
Position: Kitchen helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.70 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Montague, PE
Shifts: Day, Evening and Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidate should be able to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidate should be able to place dishes in storage area
- The candidate should be able to replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to handle and store cleaning products
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should be able to sharpen kitchen knives
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!