1022359 B.C LTD based in Fruitvale, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper. 1022359 B.C LTD offers meals of excellent quality and invites you to try its delicious food such as pizzas, lasagna, subs and much more. The key to our success is simple: providing quality, consistent food that tastes great every single time. We pride ourselves on serving our customers delicious and tasty food. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 1022359 B.C LTD
Position: Kitchen helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Fruitvale, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Remote location and rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- The candidate should be able to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to handle and store cleaning products
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!