Manpower Services Canada Limit is based in Enfield, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen Helper. For more than 60 years, Manpower has been committed to enriching people’s lives by providing meaningful work and growth opportunities. Our aim is to be the industry leader in the development and implementation of innovative workforce solutions and services that help our clients win in a changing world of work. The objective of Manpower is to provide you with meaningful career options. To accomplish this, we collaborate with partners who complement and grow our products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or term or contact. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning.
- Employer Name: Manpower Services Canada Limit
- Position: Kitchen Helper
- No of Vacancies: 5
- Salary: $14.47 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Enfield, NS
- Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning.
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
- Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
- Experience: Candidates must have 1 to less than 7 months of experience
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize the kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Manpower has been guided by the notion that there is a role for every individual in the world of work for more than 60 years. Long before corporate diversity efforts, Manpower was identifying and employing the best in everyone. Manpower has been a pioneer in offering possibilities for women from its inception in 1948, even when it was not yet socially acceptable for women to work outside the home and create professions. Because of the nature of our business, we are in a unique position to promote diversity. We take great satisfaction in developing the potential of people from all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. We always think about what people can do rather than what they can’t do. And we make every attempt to make possibilities available to anyone seeking the rewards and dignity of labor.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!