Bistro Rasoi Inc. based in Moncton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper. Bistro Rasoi Inc. specializes in serving Mexican cuisine, and is known for its vibrant flavors, rich spices, and diverse culinary traditions. Our aim is to capture the essence of Mexican cuisine, culture, and hospitality, providing a memorable dining experience where customers can indulge in delicious flavors and enjoy the warmth and vibrancy of Mexican culture. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bistro Rasoi Inc.
Position: Kitchen helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.25 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Moncton, NB
Shifts: Day, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to place dishes in storage area, replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- The candidates should be able to scour pots and pans, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods, prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidates should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables, stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders
- The candidates should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, handle and store cleaning products
- The candidates should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas, remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!