ULTRA RAY MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, factory – manufacturing. ULTRA RAY MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC provide exceptional support and service to its clients. We have established a strong global presence, partnering with healthcare facilities around the world to deliver advanced medical solutions that positively impact patient care. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ULTRA RAY MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC
Position: Labourer, factory – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Oakville, ON
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Metal products manufacturing company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Equipment and machinery experience: Sawing machine, Milling machines
Drilling equipment: Drilling machine
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs), and 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy area, odours, hot area, and dusty area
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, initiative, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidates should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get paid time off (volunteering or personal days), long-term care insurance, group insurance benefits, health care plan, vision care benefits, dental plan, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!