V.I.P. Soap Products Ltd. based in Mission, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, Factory-Manufacturing. V.I.P. Soap Products Ltd. is known to manufacture premium quality cleaning solutions for both branded items and private labels. Our company is known to work with taking care of the environment. We are known to be committed to ongoing research and development of our plant-based cleaning solutions that have little or no impact on the world we live in. We are known to provide solutions that are eco-friendly, organic, non-toxic, or simply biodegradable. We’re confident they will meet all the customer expectations. We are known to have in-house chemists, quality control programs, reverse engineering, small batch testing, and sample retention programs are our guarantee of ongoing quality. In all, our facilities are known to be fully integrated liquid and powder production lines and two in house labs.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Evening shifts.
Employer Name: V.I.P. Soap Products Ltd.
Position: Labourer, Factory-Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 32859 Mission Way, Mission, BC, V2V 6E4
Job ID: 22052410
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Odours
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available by the employer
Since 1951, for around a half century V.I.P. Soap Products Ltd. has been serving both domestic and export markets from Canada’s West Coast. The company is known for all, product quality, innovation, capacity, and above all, the integrity of staff and service.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!