EZ GROW FARMS LTD., based in Langton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, farm. EZ Grow is named after the late ‘Ed Zamecnik’ who went by ‘EZ’ to his various customers, friends, and vendors at the Ontario Fruit Terminal in the 1960s. At the base of his ideology which still burns with our family today was to grow the best, be the best to your neighbor, and let the rest happen. Of all of the traditions we carry here, continual innovation & customer satisfaction is at the forefront of our minds. That has led us to team with some of North America’s greatest producers, grocers, researchers, and breeders which ultimately means the best tasting product for the end consumer. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: EZ GROW FARMS LTD.
Position: Labourer, farm
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Langton, ON
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Work Setting: Rural area, Various locations
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, and walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to do walking
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, and kneeling
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare for the market
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!