JASWINDER SINGH MALHI based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, fruit farming. JASWINDER SINGH MALHI is a well-known person who is famously known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: JASWINDER SINGH MALHI
Position: Labourer, fruit farming
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.85 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation provided, Room and board provided, Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Type of crops: Apples
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in wet/damp area, noisy area, outdoors, hot area, and dusty area
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to do stone and/or wood picking
- The candidates should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!