Komatsu Mining Corp. based in Fort McMurray, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing. Komatsu Mining Corp. is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of mining equipment and solutions, with a significant presence with a rich history and a focus on innovation. Our company has a strong commitment to developing cutting-edge technologies and providing advanced equipment that enhances productivity, efficiency, and safety in mining operations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Komatsu Mining Corp.
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 to $29.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Shifts: Night, Shift, Early Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence, Public transportation is available, Own transportation
Work setting: Shop fabrication, Equipment operation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Technical expertise (dental): Assembly
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, initiative, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, and learning/training paid by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!