InstaFoil Specialties based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing. InstaFoil Specialties offering a wide range of foil stamping services that elevate the visual appeal of products and packaging. Whether it’s business cards, invitations, book covers, or promotional materials, our foil stamping techniques create eye-catching and luxurious finishes that leave a lasting impression. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: InstaFoil Specialties
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $15.80 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1482 Church Ave,Winnipeg, MB R2X 1G4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Printing shop, Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads, and large workload
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy area, and hot area
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidates should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, health care plan, dental plan, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!