Capital Paper Recycling Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing. Capital Paper Recycling Ltd. is one of Canada’s largest independent paper recycling companies since 1995. One hundred percent of the collected paper and cardboard is recycled because it is the best and easiest solutions for our environment. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Capital Paper Recycling Ltd.
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.50 to $19.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Overtime
Work Setting: Warehouse
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, dusty, hot and cold or refrigerated place
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and bond required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, stand for extended periods and also for large workload
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and a team player
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and other benefits
- The employees get free parking availability, learning or training paid by employer, team building opportunities and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!