Harrison Mailing Limited based in Pickering, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing. Harrison Mailing Limited has specialized in complete mailing services for over 50 years. It is our mission to fulfill all of your mailing needs. We believe the best way to achieve this goal is to form a solid relationship with our valued customer. Whether you are new to mailing and just starting out or a long time business owner looking to reach new markets we can help you work out your latest advertising campaign. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Harrison Mailing Limited
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full, time
Location: 6-767 McKay Road, Pickering, ON, L1W 3H1
Shifts: Day, On Call, 08:00 to 16:00
Work setting: Packaging company, printing shop and warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products and also perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get team building opportunities and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail or in person (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
6-767 McKay Road
6-767 McKay Road
L1W 3H1 Between 08:00 AM and 02:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!