Eastwood Manufacturing Inc. is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing. Eastwood Manufacturing Inc has the expertise to serve as your industrial fastener manufacturer. As a result, we produce not only standard parts but also custom fasteners in uncommon sizes and configurations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are Day, Weekends, and Overtime from 07:00 to 16:30
- Employer Name: Eastwood Manufacturing Inc.
- Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
- No of Vacancies: 3
- Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Brownsville, ON
- Shifts: Day, Weekends, and Overtime from 07:00 to 16:30
- Security and Safety: Security and Safety
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation and Valid driver’s license
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
- Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
- Experience: Candidates must have 3 years to less than 5 years of experience
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be manual dexterity
- The candidate should be attentive to detail
- The candidate should be standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should not be Dependable
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be Punctual.
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other laboring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Eastwood Manufacturing Inc, a family-owned company formed in 1977, now serves numerous significant mattress businesses. We have 30 staff to meet the demands of those businesses. Our company purchases spruce, pine, and fir lumber, also known as SPF lumber, from Northern Quebec, Ontario, and Southern Yellow Pine, which we use to make bed frames and pallets.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!