Kim Chau Delicatessen Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labor in Meat-packing plant. Kim Chau Delicatessen Ltd. is known for its excellent environment for workers. It is known as the home of talented individuals with a passion and commitment to work. We are known to take care of our employees, work on various meat-packing related products and supply the same. The candidates who will get selected for the said position will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates need to work the evening, weekend, and early morning shifts.
Employer Name: Kim Chau Delicatessen Ltd
Position: Labourer, Meat-packing plant
No. of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $17.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: full time or permanent job.
Location: 1327 Kingsway Vancouver, BC.
Shifts: Morning, evening, early morning, weekend
Language: The candidates must have knowledge of the English language.
Education: The candidates do not need standard educational qualifications such as a high school certificate, bachelor’s degree or other diploma or certificates.
Experience: The candidates do not need any experience. Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills.
- The candidates should have some additional skills such as food safety and handling skills.
- The candidates should be able to lift weight up to 23 kg.
- The candidate should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors.
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers.
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines.
- The candidate should be able to feed flattened boxes into farming machines to construct containers.
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas.
- The candidate should be able to check order and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products, and packaging material.
- The candidates should be able to know how to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines.
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!