Labourer, Packaging Company
Service de conditionnement Abeilles Busy Bees based in Anjou, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, Packaging Company. Service de conditionnement Abeilles Busy Bees is known to support people in assembly and secondary packaging projects with optimal quality and respecting deadlines. Our company, that is a real beehive, operates in a precise cadence. We, being inspired by bees, hear the hum of more than 100 bees performing rituals. The rituals are those of our customers’ secondary packaging and assembly projects. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day and Overtime shifts.
Employer Name: Service de conditionnement Abeilles Busy Bees
Position: Labourer, Packaging Company
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 11 100 Autoroute Louis-H., Anjou, QC, H1J 2Y5
Shifts: Day, Overtime, 07:30 to 15:30
Work Setting: Packaging company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get financial benefits such as Gratuities
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits and Long-term care insurance
- The employees get other benefits such as On-site recreation and activities, Free parking available and Travel insurance
Working for 30 years, Service de conditionnement Abeilles Busy Bees was formed by Abeilles Busy Bees. The company is known to be committed and supportive to its clients. The company is known to provide quality services with having various facilities for its clients.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
11 100 Autoroute Louis-H.
H1J 2Y5 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!