G & B Rubber Products (1998) Ltd based in Wetaskiwin, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, plastic products manufacturing. G & B Rubber Products (1998) Ltd is a locally owned and operated production facility located in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, and 80 kilometers south of Edmonton. For over the past 50 years we have manufacturered rubber products and components for oilfield and industrial use. We are an authorized distributor of Eaton Airflex® clutches and brakes for oilfield drilling rigs and certain other industrial uses. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: G & B Rubber Products (1998) Ltd
Position: Labourer, plastic products manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Wetaskiwin, AB
Work setting: Rubber products manufacturing company and plastic products manufacturing company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators or assemblers and also assist in setting up and dismantling equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean and lubricate machinery and equipment and also monitor machines to watch for jammed materials or defective products
- The candidate should be able to transport material and tools to and from work areas and also prepare raw materials for mixing process
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!