White River Forest Products LP based in White River, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, Sawmill. White River Forest Products LP is known to help people build dreams. We are known for our quality lumber to build their dream home, cottage, or business, or want a good paying job with us for themselves and for the generations to come in the community, White River Forest Products (WRFP) helps make those dreams a reality. We are distinct and a community based venture. Our company brings many dreams to reality. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: White River Forest Products LP
Position: Labourer, Sawmill
No of Vacancies: 16
Salary: $24.81 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: White River, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to assist other processing workers and clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to stack and band lumber and sort, stack, bundle and stamp materials
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits as per the collective agreement
- The employees get long-term benefits such as pension plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!