Terravision based in Canada is looking for candidates for the position of Landscape Labourer. We began in the landscaping industry over 20 years ago. Starting our business in Oshawa, we largely service the region surrounding that area, carrying out projects from Pickering to Newcastle, as well as areas to the north, such as Brooklin and Port Perry. Terravision Interlocking specializes in residential projects and, as such, is a fully insured company. We carry liability protection as well as Workers Safety & Insurance Board coverage. Project estimates are free and all “hard” landscaping installations (i.e. natural rock, concrete pavers) are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years from the time of installation. More importantly, the owner of Terravision Interlocking runs the crew, hands-on. He is on each job site from start to finish, until the project is complete. Because of this, our customers can rest assured that they are getting the best quality possible. Read some of the comments in our ‘Testimonials’ section to hear what that means to some of our past customers. Terravision is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies are referenced to that of seasonal employment with day shifts.
Employer Name: Terravision
Position: Landscape Labourer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $27.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Various Locations
Work Setting: Landscape contractor
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Travel expenses not paid by the employer, Public transportation is not available
Work Location Information: Various locations
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to lay sod or seed
- The candidate should be able to cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- The candidate should be able to assist with landscape construction
- The candidate should be able to rake and collect refuse
- The employees working get insurance benefits such as life insurance and health insurance
- The employees working get leave benefits such as vacation, paid leaves, sick leaves etc
- The employees working get various financial and compensatory benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!